Digital Manager (Video), Brand Content & Partnerships
JOB TITLE: Digital Manager (Video), Brand Content & Partnerships
CREATED/REVISED: March 2018
COMPANY NAME: Ellen Digital Network
DEPARTMENT: Brand Content & Partnerships
LOCATION: Burbank, CA
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Ellen Digital Network seeks an experienced Digital Video Manger of Brand Content & Partnerships to help guide its growing, Emmy-award-winning business. The Ellen Digital Network (EDN) harnesses the power of Ellen’s massive audience online and in social media, where she consistently ranks as the top TV personality, and continues to grow at a record-setting pace. Ellen ranks as a top creator of digital content online, with more than 500M total monthly cross-platform views, and reaches 248M fans worldwide.
The Digital Manager of Brand Content & Partnerships is a critical role, responsible for the flawless execution of brand content produced by and distributed across The Ellen Digital Network (Ellen’s O&O ellentube.com, Ellen’s social networks, Ellen’s mobile apps & games). The role has a heavy bent toward branded video, as this role helps to manage the activation of multi-part premium branded video, along with the digital delivery, success, and reporting of campaigns across platforms.
The role requires a deep understanding of what makes digital content perform well, the ever-changing social media landscape, and the ability to understand how to grow revenue utilizing new digital tools. Must have experience working in branded content, sales and/or advertising. Also, a plus if candidate has experience in the field for digital and/or TV production.
Strong and effective internal team and client-facing communication is critical. Must be detail oriented, extremely organized and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-pace work environment.
· Responsible for the flawless delivery of branded video content (custom, sponsorship, integration, series, etc.), from conception to close (project managing)
· Works with marketers to gain a deep understanding of their brand’s campaign and key KPIs, in order to communicate to the ELLEN creative & tech team, and ultimately help translate asks into a wildly successful digital campaign for the client
· Coordinates the on-time delivery of client video campaigns, meeting all predetermines deadlines, working closely with development/tech leads to ensure digital campaigns are flawlessly executed
· Captures screen grabs and data to build wrap decks and/or case studies showcasing the success of managed campaigns
· Tracks, measures, and reports on digital growth and campaign effectiveness; translates findings into concrete recommendations for optimizing future digital campaigns
· Shares analytics; relays added value to clients; coordinates wrap report input for final presentation to client; develop case studies and valuations.
· Actively brainstorms new creative concepts that deliver data-based results for branded content sales.
· Studies performance metrics of video content, so future creative can shift to constantly adapt to the changing landscape of the digital consumer
· Manages production budgets for brand campaigns
· On a daily basis, the role reports to the Director of Brand Content & Partnerships and supports in the selling, packaging, strategizing and delivery of all digital sales goals
· Minimum of 10-years related experience
· The ideal candidate has a background in digital publishing and client management/sales
· Experience project managing video-driven campaigns at digital publishers or brands/agencies
· A passion for innovative and creative digital marketing
· A positive, can-do attitude...a pleasure to work with!
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· A proven track record of working in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
· Shows a high degree of self-motivation and works well within an individual and team environment
· Has a deep knowledge of the digital video landscape, understanding how different video formats and creative performs differently across different social platforms, and digital destinations
· Must have a strong customer focus that conveys responsiveness, organization and competence
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· Practical knowledge of Microsoft Office products especially PowerPoint and Keynote
· Familiar with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat & YouTube
· Organized, with attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
· Coordinates and communicates necessarily information to the media planner and ad op teams
· Avid consumer of media, all types
· Familiarity and enthusiasm for the ELLEN brand, digital content and sense of humor
· Willingness to travel when needed for production and client needs
· A plus if experience in field production for digital or linear/broadcast entities.
Telepictures productions is a equal opportunity employer.