Social Media Producer - THE REAL
JOB TITLE: Social Media Producer - THE REAL
COMPANY NAME: Telepictures Productions/THE REAL
LOCATION: Burbank, CA
CREATED/REVISED: July 2017
SUMMARY OF POSITION - Telepictures Productions is seeking a talented Social Media Producer to work on the popular daytime show “THE REAL”.
- Works closely with the show’s producers in executing a strategy for daily content.
- Develop new and creative ways to deliver content via posts, galleries, videos and social platforms.
- Grow the audience and engagement of The Real digital.
- Be the voice of the show on social media channels Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and more.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as a web writer or social media manager.
- Strong writing skills, and a thorough understanding of the various social media platforms.
- Demonstrated experience developing social media strategies/campaigns, and growing audience numbers and engagement on social platforms; ability to write in conversational style on social media.
- Demonstrated experience crafting engaging and SEO-friendly headlines.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment, deadline-driven, and work quickly and efficiently.
- Enjoy being part of a team; collaborative nature and a sense of humor.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with production crews and talent.
- Working knowledge of AP style.
- Shooting and editing video and experience with Photoshop, preferred.
- Must love daytime TV!
Telepictures Productions is an equal opportunity employer.