OPEN ENROLLMENT FOR HEALTH PLANS - JULY 2 THROUGH JULY 13, 2018
This is the time of year when you can make changes to your medical, dental and vision coverage which are effective 8/1/18-7/31/19.
Only those of you who want to enroll, cancel, add or delete dependents, switch plans or make any other changes to your current benefit elections need to take any action during Open Enrollment. Otherwise, your current elections will remain in place through 7/31/19.
If you want to participate, print the Open Enrollment Form and submit it along with supporting documents, if applicable, no later than July 13th via the Secure Web Link for Employee Forms, interoffice mail or U.S. mail to:
TW Ventures - Benefits Department, 3500 W. Olive Avenue, Suite 1000, Burbank, CA 91505.
FAXES AND SCANS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- The specialist copayment on the HMO and POS plans is increasing to $50 from $45.
- Vision Service Plan (VSP) is automatically covering standard progressive lenses at no additional cost to you.
What's not new?
- Aetna will continue to be our medical, dental and life insurance vendor and VSP will continue to be our vision vendor.
- Despite an increase in Aetna's premiums, for the fourth year in a row your costs for coverage will stay the same through 7/31/19.
OPEN ENROLLMENT TOOLS - MEDICAL
- HMO, POS & Basic PPO COMPARISON
- HMO Benefits Summary (offered in CA only)
- POS Benefits Summary (traditional PPO)
- BASIC PPO Benefits Summary (high deductible, catastrophic PPO)
OPEN ENROLLMENT TOOLS - DENTAL
VISION SERVICE PLAN (VSP)
- Summary Plan Description (describes the major provisions of the TW Ventures Inc. Group Benefits Plan. A paper version will be provided to you upon request)
- Legal Documents
- Preventive Care
- Exchange Notice
Please note that you must be in current employment status on the date your enrollment would be effective.